Posted by susi123 | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on May 19, 2011
*Did you visit the actual challenge on the blog each week or did your teacher have a post on your class blog?
Answer: I visited the challenges on the blog almost every week, all by myself
* Which challenges were the most useful?
Answer: The challenges that were the most useful were the ones where we could go to different individual blogs, and comment on them because I got to have a chance to meet other people around the world!
* Which challenges were the most interesting?
Answer: The challenges that were the most interesting were making widgets because they seem fun, and make your blog seem exciting to people visiting it.
* What would be some other topics you would like included in future challenges?
Answer: I think that a great challenge would be explaining your everyday life, and what you do most of the time, just for fun!
* Are more tutorial type challenges needed? eg how to make a link in your post?
Answer: I have trouble understanding the challenges because the directns are not that clear, so yeah…..
* Were the ‘Visit these’ posts useful?
* Were the challenges where you had to embed ie polls, cartoons, wallwisher etc interesting or could you not embed due to being a free Edublogs blog or a blogging platform that didn’t allow embedding?
Answer: Well… I have no idea
* Were there enough chances to visit blogs from overseas and make links with other students/classes?
Answer: Yes because lots of kids have a blog, and we get to communicate with them overseas.
* Classes that registered – were there enough activities specific to classes? Did you make global connections?
Answer: I actually have my own blog, and a class blog (missnichols.edublogs.org) go visit it! but anyways, I think that there needs to be more comments on everyone’s blogs, so that we can visit more blogs.
* Anything else you would like to mention about the challenge in particular?
Answer: The challenges are great because you get to meet new people,and express yourself, just the way you want. It lets you show who you really are!!!